Dear prospective client,
My name is Dianne Zomper and I want to share a bit about myself with you before you come in for your free consultation. I have been practicing law since 1986 in the Houston/Galveston/Fort Bend area. I have exclusively devoted my practice to matters affecting family relationships and became board certified in family law in 1998.
I was born and raised in Houston and, after several years studying and living abroad before law school, have resided in Houston with my husband and our children. As a parent, stepparent, avid mediator, and volunteer with families in distress, I bring a wealth of personal experience and understanding in providing clients with compassionate, intelligent and efficient legal guidance. Beginning with each free consultation, I am devoted to educating you and aiding you in resolving your individual legal concerns with a commitment to excellent and quality service.
Please call me at 713-960-9696 so I can get to know you and give you the information and advice you need to decide what is right for you.
For more of Ms. Zomper’s background…
- B.A. University of Houston, 1982 (Magna Cum Laude) in Modern Languages
- J.D. University of Texas, 1986 – Law Degree
- Mediator Training, 1991
- Board Certification – Family Law, 1998
- Collaborative Training, 1999-2001
- Annually complete variety of continuing education course/seminars
- Board Certified – Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Collaborative Practitioner
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas Association of Family Law Specialists
- Escape Center – Parent Volunteer
- Boy Scouts – Parent Volunteer
- Various Parent-Teacher Organization positions
- City Wide Club – Thanksgiving and Christmas Feast